EAI CloudComp 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
All matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
As a novel computing paradigm, cloud computing has changed the world tremendously in the past two decades. It offers scalable computing and storage resources as services to support various applications cost-effectively and flexibly. It has also promoted the proliferation of big data analytics and deep learning in the last decade. Currently, cloud computing is continuing to power and drive technological development and advances in in various areas such as industrial manufacturing, medical healthcare, intelligent transportation, smart city, e-government, e-commerce and e-finance, etc. It is also the backbone for the emerging edge/fog computing technologies and Internet of Things (IoT) applications, which constitute a rapidly-evolving ecosystem that profoundly changes the world’s IT landscape and people’s lives.
CloudComp 2021 aims to bring together researchers and industry developers to discuss and share their recent viewpoints and contributions on cloud computing, It aims to present recent theories, experiences and results obtained in a wide area relevant to computing, giving researchers and industrial practitioners an opportunity to gain in-depth insight on the current and futuristic cloud computing technologies.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- X as a Service Paradigms
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud
- Edge Computing / Fog Computing
- IoT/Sensor Clouds
- Simulation and Virtualization in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Data Management Architecture
- Cloud Resource Scheduling and Computation Offloading
- Edge Resource Management and Optimization
- Quality of Service (QoS) in Cloud Computing
- Cost Models and Optimization in Cloud Computing
- Privacy, Security and Trust Issues in Cloud Computing
- Heterogeneity in Cloud Computing
- Energy-saving Issue in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Data Management
- Cloud Computing for Big Data Processing
- High Performance Computing based on Cloud
- Cloud Supported Smart X Technologies
- Distributed and Parallel Query Processing
- 5G and Cloud Computing
- Blockchain Techniques for Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing Applications
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.