As a novel computing paradigm, cloud computing has changed the world tremendously in the past two decades. It offers scalable computing and storage resources as services to support various applications cost-effectively and flexibly. It has also promoted the proliferation of big data analytics and deep learning in the last decade. Currently, cloud computing is continuing to power and drive technological development and advances in various areas such as industrial manufacturing, medical healthcare, intelligent transportation, smart city, e-government, e-commerce, and e-finance, etc. It is also the backbone for emerging edge/fog computing technologies and Internet of Things (IoT) applications, which constitute a rapidly-evolving ecosystem that profoundly changes the world’s IT landscape and people’s lives.
CloudComp 2023 aims to bring together researchers and industry developers to discuss and share their recent viewpoints and contributions to cloud computing, It aims to present recent theories, experiences, and results obtained in a wide area relevant to computing, giving researchers and industrial practitioners an opportunity to gain in-depth insight on the current and futuristic cloud computing technologies.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- X as a Service Paradigms
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud
- Edge Computing / Fog Computing
- IoT/Sensor Clouds
- Simulation and Virtualization in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Data Management Architecture
- Cloud Resource Scheduling and Computation Offloading
- Edge Resource Management and Optimization
- Quality of Service (QoS) in Cloud Computing
- Cost Models and Optimization in Cloud Computing
- Privacy, Security and Trust Issues in Cloud Computing
- Heterogeneity in Cloud Computing
- Energy-saving Issue in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Data Management
- Cloud Computing for Big Data Processing
- High Performance Computing based on Cloud
- Cloud Supported Smart X Technologies
- Distributed and Parallel Query Processing
- 5G and Cloud Computing
- Blockchain Techniques for Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing Applications
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through Springer Link Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.