6th EAI International Conference on Cloud Computing
Dear authors and participants,
it is our pleasure to announce that the proceedings have been published in LNICST: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319389035
Thank you to all the attendees for making CLOUDCOMP2015 a great success!
We look forward to seeing you at next year´s edition.
To see more pictures click here.
Dear participants of CLOUDCOMP 2015,
For your convenience, we have organized a special bus which will take attendees from the hotel to the conference - KAIST and after conference sessions and dinner, the bus will take the participants back to hotels.
The bus will stop in front of City Hotel Lotte and ICC hotel respectively, early in the morning about 8:40 a.m. on Oct 28 and 29.
On behalf of the organizor I have the pleasure in inviting you to join us for a dinner/reception on Oct. 27 - a day before the conference - to meet and greet in more informal way.
Time: 6:30－8:00PM, Oct. 27
Place: KI conference room/2F (KAIST 291, Daehak-ro,Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141)
We are looking forward to see you there.
‘CloudComp 2015: Connecting researchers and industry practitioners’ – Read full interview with Dr. Chan-Hyun Youn, General Chair for CloudComp 2015: http://blog.eai.eu/dr-youn-cloudcomp-2015-connecting-researchers-and-industry-practitioners/
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
- Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET). Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Transactions on Cloud Systems.
Prospective authors are invited to submit high quality papers reporting results on activities related to cloud computing, which is envisioned to change the IT landscape, is consumer/delivery model where IT capabilities are offered as services billed based on usage. Examples of cloud services include, but are not limited to, IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service).
The underlying cloud architecture includes a pool of virtualized compute, storage and networking resources that can be aggregated and launched as platforms to run workloads and satisfy their Service-Level Agreement (SLA). Cloud architectures also include provisions to best guarantee service delivery for clients and at the same time optimize efficiency of resources of providers. Examples of provisions include, but are not limited to, elasticity through up/down scaling of resources to track workload behavior, extensive monitoring, failure mitigation, and energy optimizations.
The two main technologies enabling clouds are: (i) Virtualization, the foundation of clouds; and (ii) manageability (autonomics), the command and control of clouds. CloudComp is intended to bring together researchers, developers, and industry professionals to discuss recent advances and experiences in clouds, cloud computing and related ecosystems and business support. The conference also aims at presenting the recent advances, experiences and results obtained in the wider area of cloud computing, giving users and researchers equally a chance to gain better insight into the capabilities and limitations of current cloud systems.
- Cloud-enabled media technologies
- Cloud-enabled mobile and rich media services
- Cloud computing programming and application development
- Scalability, discovery of services and data in Cloud computing infrastructures
- Client-cloud computing challenges
- Administration and Manageability
- Distributed and Parallel Query Processing
- Distributed and Cloud Networking
- Storage Architectures
- Privacy, security, ownership and reliability issues
- Dynamic resource provisioning
- Roaming services in Clouds
- Agent-based Cloud Computing
- Virtualization management operations /discovery, configuration, provisioning, performance, etc.